search user
Clipland Forum Other

Banana Republic Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
# 2 19 years ago

> Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?

I've been trying to find this out myself. I'll post here if I find it
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?

I found it! It is by Chris Pierce. You can listen to this song and others by him at Chrispierce.com
# 4 19 years ago

Its called 'Are you Beautiful'...its by Chris Pierce. He's got a site: www.chrispierce.com
I actually e-mailed Banana Republic's marketing dept directly.
# 5 19 years ago

i found it..... it's Chris Pierce - Are you beautiful

> > Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
>
> I've been trying to find this out myself. I'll post here if I find it
>
# 6 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
>
>
I am dying to find it too! Did you ever find it?
# 7 19 years ago

>
>
# 8 19 years ago

In the Fall of 2004 there was a Banana Republic or Gap commercial with a couple riding an old-style bicycle in the middle of the streat (one of them sitting in the handle bar). I am trying to find the song that was played in the backgroud. It sounds like a late 70s song. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Thanks!
Diego

> > > Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
> >
> > I've been trying to find this out myself. I'll post here if I find it
> >
>

# 9 19 years ago

the song is Are You Beautiful By Chris Pierce
# 10 19 years ago

Is the song by Chris Pierce available for purchase. He was not listed on I-Tunes. - j

> i found it..... it's Chris Pierce - Are you beautiful
>
>
> > > Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
> >
> >
>
# 11 19 years ago

Where can the Chris Pierce song be found. Is it available on CD yet? I checked I-Tunes and it was not available there.

- J Chicago,IL
# 12 19 years ago

I'm so glad you asked!!!I fell in love with that song the first time i heard it and cannot stop singing it. I now watch bravo faithfully if only for the chance to hear it again. Chris Pierce reigns supreme.
# 13 19 years ago

> >
> >
> I am dying to find it too! Did you ever find it?
>>
> hey ya its called are you beautiful by chris pierce
# 14 19 years ago

its killing me. HELP!!!
# 15 19 years ago

stephanie, did u find the song yet? please let me know when u do, thanx.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread