search user
Clipland Forum Other

Re: White Chicks Soundtrack--question about a song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

do you know the song where the black man dance like an techno man in the disco.before he danced he takes drugs... please answer...
# 2 19 years ago

> do you know the song where the black man dance like an techno man in the disco.before he danced he takes drugs... please answer...YES
# 3 19 years ago

CK
i think the song was, DJ aligator - Blow my Whistle.
# 4 19 years ago

hi...i search a long time to find it...here is it

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction

It is a cool song :D

Greetz,

IcY
# 5 19 years ago

> do you know the song where the black man dance like an techno man in the disco.before he danced he takes drugs... please answer...
# 6 19 years ago

the song were kevin and marcus copeland are being transform to white grils and arive at the hamptons in the limo..........
# 7 19 years ago

what is the name of song--- Jennifer Lopez when the girls driver the car. Chicks white
# 8 19 years ago

yo kid
> do you know the song where the black man dance like an techno man in the disco.before he danced he takes drugs... please answer...

Benny benassi - satisfaction
# 9 19 years ago

HEYYY PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME.......? WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG THE GIRLS SING IN THE CAR AND THE BLONDES DIDN'T KNOW????????? HELP ME! THANX!
# 10 19 years ago

Christine

Look at this web site for a list of the songs.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/soundtrack
# 11 19 years ago

mhel
that song is "satisfaction" by benny benassi (or some sorta spelling like that)
# 12 19 years ago

telus
I want to know too Please!
# 13 19 years ago

tyrone

here you go, enjoy http://www.fastdown.net/song/988/Benny_Benassi/Satisfaction
# 14 19 years ago

its called SATISFACTION...from benny benassi some nuts like that...
# 15 19 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread