Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Omarion

(Messages 31 to 34 of 34 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> > who out there love omarion new song "O"
> >
> >
> I admire the player. I think he is a excellent artist. I can't forget he is very talented as well. I would love to have a conversation with him and tell him thank u for doing what u r doing and doing it well.
# 32 18 years ago

> I think omarion is a excelliat singer with alot of talent and not to minsion a good dancer as well and hes got the looks to back it up also.
> > I would love to have an adult conversation with him about music cause I to am a big fan of music I love to sing and dance also and I know alot about it I grew up around it so I would love to meet him or just talk to him about it. So I can talk to somone who loves music as much as I do.
P.S. I would like to say one more thing keep up the good work and may god be with you.
# 33 18 years ago

> > > who out there love omarion new song "O"
> > >
> > >
> > I admire the player. I think he is a excellent artist. I can't forget he is very talented as well. I would love to have a conversation with him and tell him thank u for doing what u r doing and doing it well.
>
# 34 18 years ago

> > yeah my boY Omarion love the dace moves send some picture our waht dey feash love the you got served movie love the moves bey well am a scorpio born on nov5 1991 and i want to learn dem dacne steps.yo com to DA THE BAHAMAS IT COOL AND HAVE A CONSERT WIT YA DANCE MOVES.
> >
> >
> >
>
(Messages 31 to 34 of 34 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

34 posts in this thread