search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

MLife Apartment Commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Will
Does anyone know the name of the song AT&T uses in its mlife commercial where the dad slides a phone under the door of his daughters new pad? I think that the lyrics include, 'Hey, hello. Now that you're on your own again.'
Thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

If anyone figures out the answer to this, please contact me. I'm an entertainment reviewer in Chicago, and that's one of the most outstanding pop songs I've heard in years. I'm considering calling AT&T to find out, for christ's sake. lol
Thanks in advance.

> Does anyone know the name of the song AT&T uses in its mlife commercial where the dad slides a phone under the door of his daughters new pad? I think that the lyrics include, 'Hey, hello. Now that you're on your own again.'
> Thanks!

# 3 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song AT&T uses in its mlife commercial where the dad slides a phone under the door of his daughters new apartment? I think that the lyrics include, 'Hey, hello. Now that you're on your finally on your own.'
> Thanks!

# 4 21 years ago

i heard it was a clip made just for the commercial, i really wanted it to be a whole song though, sorry

# 5 21 years ago

Ronnie
I want to know to.
# 6 21 years ago

The song doesn't have a name. It was created just for the commercial and isn't available for purchase, according to AT&T customer service.

: Does anyone know the name of the song AT&T uses in its mlife commercial where the dad slides a phone under the door of his daughters new pad? I think that the lyrics include, 'Hey, hello. Now that you're on your own again.'
> Thanks!

# 7 21 years ago

I emailed AT&T and they said it is a jingle created specifically for that commercial and was not available for purchase anywhere.

# 8 20 years ago

> It is Toxic Girl by the Kings of Convenience
(At least according to an earlier post with the same question:) I hope it's what you're looking for.
> Does anyone know the name of the song AT&T
uses in its mlife commercial where the dad slides a phone under the door of his daughters new pad? I think that the lyrics include, 'Hey, hello. Now that you're on your own again.'
> Thanks!

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread