search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

CUTE girl in red from holiday GAP ad!

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does anyone know who this is? It's from the current GAP commercial for their crazy stripes holiday stuff. They are all singing Love Train and dancing and she is a blonde in a red shirt and a little hat and is SO CUTE IT KILLS ME! Please help, I am smitten. Also, I am not crazy.
# 2 21 years ago

> Does anyone know who this is? It's from the current GAP commercial for their crazy stripes holiday stuff. They are all singing Love Train and dancing and she is a blonde in a red shirt and a little hat and is SO CUTE IT KILLS ME! Please help, I am smitten. Also, I am not crazy.
i love the gap commercial i tihnk its the coolest!! i love their clothes!!*
# 3 21 years ago

Rich
> Does anyone know who this is? It's from the current GAP commercial for their crazy stripes holiday stuff. They are all singing Love Train and dancing and she is a blonde in a red shirt and a little hat and is SO CUTE IT KILLS ME! Please help, I am smitten. Also, I am not crazy.
OMG Me too. Her and the girl with light brown hair and skin are soo hot. Who are they?

# 4 21 years ago

:dude, i know about this girl. i went online because i had to find out who she was. she is so uh! i can't even describe it. i hope it comes out who she is. i want her in every commercial ever made. you ain't crazy. somebody fill us in

# 5 21 years ago

http://www.bwgreyscale.com/ads_gap.html
You will find some names from girls doing GAP advertisements.

(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread