search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ellen degen..amer express commercial song?

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

want to know the song in ellen degeneres amer. exp. commercial, its a bass song that was playing in the convertible riding by when she was walking down the street...please help, this is driving me nuts..
# 2 19 years ago

Samantha
The name of the song is Family Affair by Mary J Blige

> want to know the song in ellen degeneres amer. exp. commercial, its a bass song that was playing in the convertible riding by when she was walking down the street...please help, this is driving me nuts..
# 3 19 years ago

Di you ever find the name of that song, it is driving me nuts also . Can't find it anywhere
# 4 19 years ago

Did you find out the name and artist of this song, if so please let me know also.
Thanks!

> want to know the song in ellen degeneres amer. exp. commercial, its a bass song that was playing in the convertible riding by when she was walking down the street...please help, this is driving me nuts..
# 5 19 years ago

please let me know as well
# 6 19 years ago

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread