search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Help... Song in TV/radio ads

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Chrism
The song in the Chevy holiday red tag event, The singer keeps saying "come on come on come on"

Looked everywhere for this -- even called Chevrolet marketing dept to no avail
# 2 19 years ago

> The song in the Chevy holiday red tag event, The singer keeps saying "come on come on come on"
>
> Looked everywhere for this -- even called Chevrolet marketing dept to no avail
>I fink its my robbie williams but i am a bloody thick head so soz if it aint
# 3 19 years ago

> The song in the Chevy holiday red tag event, The singer keeps saying "come on come on come on"
>
> Looked everywhere for this -- even called Chevrolet marketing dept to no avail

Hi I was just wondering if you ever did find the band that sings that song because I have also been looking for it!
# 4 19 years ago

>
# 5 19 years ago

It is the theme song from "Rescue Me" the new show on FX starring Dennis Leary

> > The song in the Chevy holiday red tag event, The singer keeps saying "come on come on come on"
> >
> > Looked everywhere for this -- even called Chevrolet marketing dept to no avail
>
# 6 19 years ago

Looks like it it a song from The Von Bondies.

http://www.vonbondies.com/

Hope this helps.

>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread