Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

NEW NISSAN COMMERCIAL!

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

E
Hi-
Does anyone know the name of the song of the new Nissan Commercial? It plays at the very end of the commercial and I really would like to know. It is not Toms Diner and it is sang by guys! Please Help ASAP!
# 2 21 years ago

> Hi-
: Does anyone know the name of the song of the new Nissan Commercial? It plays at the very end of the commercial and I really would like to know. It is not Toms Diner and it is sang by guys! Please Help ASAP!
ohhhhh, i dont know the name, but i hope youre talking about the same one that i am thinking about. I love the song. DO some of the words sound like '...i feel safer then home...' ?

# 3 21 years ago

pmcd
> Hi-
: Does anyone know the name of the song of the new Nissan Commercial? It plays at the very end of the commercial and I really would like to know. It is not Toms Diner and it is sang by guys! Please Help ASAP!
if it is where he whistles, i would also like to know that song

# 4 20 years ago

taylor
> Hi-
> Does anyone know the name of the song of the new Nissan Commercial? It plays at the very end of the commercial and I really would like to know. It is not Toms Diner and it is sang by guys! Please Help ASAP!
>
# 5 19 years ago

> Hi-
> Does anyone know the name of the song of the new Nissan Commercial? It plays at the very end of the commercial and I really would like to know. It is not Toms Diner and it is sang by guys! Please Help ASAP!
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > Hi-
> : Does anyone know the name of the song of the new Nissan Commercial? It plays at the very end of the commercial and I really would like to know. It is not Toms Diner and it is sang by guys! Please Help ASAP!
> ohhhhh, i dont know the name, but i hope youre talking about the same one that i am thinking about. I love the song. DO some of the words sound like '...i feel safer then home...' ?
>
> somebody put us out of our misery!
# 7 18 years ago

> > > Hi-
> > : Does anyone know the name of the song of the new Nissan Commercial? It plays at the very end of the commercial and I really would like to know. It is not Toms Diner and it is sang by guys! Please Help ASAP!
> > ohhhhh, i dont know the name, but i hope youre talking about the same one that i am thinking about. I love the song. DO some of the words sound like '...i feel safer then home...' ?
> >
> > somebody put us out of our misery!
>
If it is the same one you are talking about, some of the lyrics at the end sound like:
"We're sitting in this rocket".
The commercial I am talking aobut is for the Nissan Altima S
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread