search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Enya & Enigma

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi everyone. I am new here but would like to share my body of work with those who would care to see it. Here is a link to my Sony Artist Page where you can view my videos which are rapidly climbing the charts there. My work is comparable to Enya and Enigma: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?videos=78728&T=495
# 2 19 years ago

Hey i have no idea what im doing or how to find this incredible song that was on a becks commercial a few months ago. if you can help me dont be afraid to email me, thanks
Phil
# 3 18 years ago

Mike
Hey, I saw that becks beer commercial a few minutes ago and it was cool and techno. At the end, you see the berlin skyline. It says, "you don't have to understand german to... a), b), or c)"
# 4 17 years ago

bob
its by mohair and its called stranded.
# 5 17 years ago

Hey did you ever find out who sang the song?
>
> Hey i have no idea what im doing or how to find this incredible song that was on a becks commercial a few months ago. if you can help me dont be afraid to email me, thanks
> Phil
>
# 6 17 years ago

Stranded, by Mohair

www.myspace.com/mohairmusic

have fun

x

> Hey did you ever find out who sang the song?
> >
> > Hey i have no idea what im doing or how to find this incredible song that was on a becks commercial a few months ago. if you can help me dont be afraid to email me, thanks
> > Phil
> >
>
# 7 17 years ago

> Hey did you ever find out who sang the song?
> >
> > Hey i have no idea what im doing or how to find this incredible song that was on a becks commercial a few months ago. if you can help me dont be afraid to email me, thanks
> > Phil
> >
>

it was it overtakes me by the flaming lips
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread