search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Diet Coke with Lime Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 101 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
# 2 19 years ago

Samantha
Way of Light by Gift of Gab
# 3 19 years ago

Do you know where I can download that song from? Whenever I hear it on TV it just makes me want to dace and sing along with it. No TV ad has done that in a long time...
# 4 19 years ago

> Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
# 5 19 years ago

> Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
# 6 19 years ago

Nate
That's the one. Thanks.
# 7 19 years ago

Charlotte
Ah nope don't know about that one, but I've been wondering about the one that just came out with the guy who randomly breaks out singing about a diet coke and lime thing and walking in the rain thing and I've gotten that song stuck in my head!!!
# 8 19 years ago

The song is Way of the Light by Gift of Gab
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

Josh
Paul Oakenfold - Dance All night to this Dj
# 11 19 years ago

D Coke
> > Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
>

It's called "Way Of The Light" By Gift of Gab
# 12 19 years ago

It is called "Way Of The Light" by Gift of Gab
# 13 19 years ago

> > Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
> way of life by Gift of gab
# 14 19 years ago

> sorry, the song is way of the light by gift of gab

# 15 19 years ago

gah! I've been trying to find out that beat for ages, help!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 101 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread