search user
Clipland Forum Other

Ghost Ship song

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

what is the name of the song from the flashback scene in the movie Ghost Ship???

# 2 21 years ago

Jaden
> what is the name of the song from the flashback scene in the movie Ghost Ship???

It is called My Little Box by John Frizzel. He's the composer of the film's musical score as well.

# 3 21 years ago

Corey
thanx a lot for the name of the song in ghost ship, but i was also wondering if anyone knew the name of the song from the new movie I Spy, it goes light it up, or burn it up, something along those lines
any help would be great
# 4 21 years ago

Corey
thanx a lot for the name of the song in ghost ship, but i was also wondering if anyone knew the name of the song from the new movie I Spy, it goes light it up, or burn it up, something along those lines
any help would be great
# 5 21 years ago

Corey
does anyone know the name of the song from the movie with Eddie Murphy, it goes burn it up, or light it up. something along those lines.

# 6 21 years ago

Corey
does anyone know the name of the song from the movie with Eddie Murphy, it goes burn it up, or light it up. something along those lines.

# 7 21 years ago

Where can I get a download of this? It's the only song off of the whole soundtrack I want.
>> what is the name of the song from the flashback scene in the movie Ghost Ship???
>
: It is called My Little Box by John Frizzel. He's the composer of the film's musical score as well.

# 8 20 years ago

> : what is the name of the song from the flashback scene in the movie Ghost Ship???
>
: It is called My Little Box by John Frizzel. He's the composer of the film's musical score as well.
i think that my little box by john frizzell is the bomb! if u have kazaa or a downloadin program i would download it or if u want to buy the cd i suggest it! GHOST SHIP ROCKS!!
# 9 20 years ago

The name of the song is Track #3: Not Falling by Mudvayne if I know what song you are refering to. It plays at the end of the movie and during the credits.
# 10 20 years ago

Ghost ship rox

# 11 19 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song from the movie with Eddie Murphy, it goes burn it up, or light it up. something along those lines.
>
>
# 12 19 years ago

blam
> > what is the name of the song from the flashback scene in the movie Ghost Ship???
>
> It is called My Little Box by John Frizzel. He's the composer of the film's musical score as well.
>
>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread