search user
Clipland Forum Other

I need this commerical

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

: Does anyone know where I can find a video clip of this commercial on the internet?
>
:> oh my goodness the ikea commercial with the 'sad lamp' is soooo funny! it is of a lamp that was thrown away and its outside where its raining, and inside the previous owner has a new lamp and is lookin out on it. theres sad music in the background, and then this guy with an accent comes up and says: 'you feel sorry for this lamp. you are crazy! this lamp has no feelings. besides, the new one is much better.'
:> soooooooo funny!

# 2 21 years ago

im searching for it too!
# 3 20 years ago

jen
>
:> Does anyone know where I can find a video clip of this commercial on the internet?
>>
:> : oh my goodness the ikea commercial with the 'sad lamp' is soooo funny! it is of a lamp that was thrown away and its outside where its raining, and inside the previous owner has a new lamp and is lookin out on it. theres sad music in the background, and then this guy with an accent comes up and says: 'you feel sorry for this lamp. you are crazy! this lamp has no feelings. besides, the new one is much better.'
:> : soooooooo funny!
yeah
# 4 20 years ago

jen
www.unboring.com

# 5 19 years ago

> : Does anyone know where I can find a video clip of this commercial on the internet?
Netzero Karate Explosion commercial???
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread