search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song from levi's commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

would anyone know the song from the levi's commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water then the guy dives in to get his french book?
thanx
# 2 21 years ago

if you find out the song to the levi's commercial with hte french book, let me know tooÜ

# 3 21 years ago

eddie
its called
playground love-air
song artist
eddie
# 4 21 years ago

> would anyone know the song from the levi's commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water then the guy dives in to get his french book?
> thanx

'playground love' by air. great song!

# 5 21 years ago

> would anyone know the song from the levi's commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water then the guy dives in to get his french book?
> thanx

'playground love' by air. great song!

# 6 21 years ago

Me 2, Thanx
# 7 21 years ago

TK
> thanx

Air - Playground Love?

# 8 20 years ago

> if you find out the song to the levi's commercial with hte french book, let me know tooÜ
the song is Playground Love by Air
# 9 20 years ago

The group is Air. I don't know the name of the song, but it's definitely AIR.

> thanx
>
# 10 19 years ago

> > would anyone know the song from the levi's commercial where the guy and girl push the car into the water then the guy dives in to get his french book?
> > thanx
>
> 'playground love' by air. great song!
>
>
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread