search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

White chicks

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson its when the wilson sisters are getting out of the plane it goes like i get the feeling that you dont really give a F***
# 2 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson its when the wilson sisters are getting out of the plane it goes like i get the feeling that you dont really give a F***

It's called "Hey Ms. Wilson" performed by The Penfifteen Club
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson its when the wilson sisters are getting out of the plane it goes like i get the feeling that you dont really give a F***
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson its when the wilson sisters are getting out of the plane it goes like i get the feeling that you dont really give a F*** ........ yeah thats a good song ,but no im sorry i dont know who sngs it ... but does any one know sings the song wherhe whitechicks start to break dance in the movie ??
# 5 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song being played when the "girls" are doing the fashion show at the end of the movie?
# 6 19 years ago

lance
the song is called "mrs hilton" and its by penfifteen club
# 7 19 years ago

whit
# 8 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson its when the wilson sisters are getting out of the plane it
ANSWER: LUKE TEIRNEY
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson its when the wilson sisters are getting out of the plane it goes like i get the feeling that you dont really give a F*** ........ yeah thats a good song ,but no im sorry i dont know who sngs it ... but does any one know sings the song wherhe whitechicks start to break dance in the movie ??
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song its like hey miss wilson its when the wilson sisters are getting out of the plane it goes like i get the feeling that you dont really give a F*** ........ yeah thats a good song ,but no im sorry i dont know who sngs it ... but does any one know sings the song wherhe whitechicks start to break dance in the movie ??
>
# 11 18 years ago

The song where the Wilsons breakdance, if I am not mistaken, is by Sir Mix A-Lot called "Baby Got Back".
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread