search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Estee Lauder Beautiful Bride commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the music played in the TV commercial background of Beautiful fragrance for Estee Lauder.

Thanks in advance
Fran
# 2 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the music played in the TV commercial background of Beautiful fragrance for Estee Lauder.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Fran
Pachebel canon
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the music played in the TV commercial background of Beautiful fragrance for Estee Lauder.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Fran

I have been searching for two days for the same thing. If you find out, could you please e-mail me privately?

Thanks!
Alicia
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the music played in the TV commercial background of Beautiful fragrance for Estee Lauder. E-mail me if you know LiLShannon87@yahoo.com. Thanks a million.
>Shannon*
# 5 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the music played in the TV commercial background of Beautiful fragrance for Estee Lauder. E-mail me if you know LiLShannon87@yahoo.com. Thanks a million.
> >Shannon*

Shannon, did you find out? I love the music from the Estee Lauder commercials that are at theaters .... for the fragrance "Beautiful Paradise."
# 6 19 years ago

azn
The song is called Love Profusion by Madonna
# 7 19 years ago

Madonna's "Love Profusion."
# 8 19 years ago

Madonna's "Love Profusion."
# 9 19 years ago

Megan
Love Profusion by Madonna... ive been looking to and i just found it!!
# 10 19 years ago

>
> Thanks in advance
> Fran
# 11 19 years ago

>
> Thanks in advance
> Fran

I also would like to know the name of the musical piece played in the commercial.
Bob
# 12 19 years ago

> It is Madonna Love Profusion off of her American Life CD

> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Fran
> Pachebel canon
# 13 19 years ago

Madonna - Love Profusion

> > Does anyone know the music played in the TV commercial background of Beautiful fragrance for Estee Lauder.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Fran
>
> I have been searching for two days for the same thing. If you find out, could you please e-mail me privately?
>
>
> Thanks!
> Alicia
# 14 19 years ago

Yes! It's Pachelbel's Canon (a couple mins in to it)
# 15 19 years ago

ts madonna's "Love Profusion" i love it to...> > > Does anyone know the music played in the TV commercial background of Beautiful fragrance for Estee Lauder. E-mail me if you know LiLShannon87@yahoo.com. Thanks a million.
> > >Shannon*
>
> Shannon, did you find out? I love the music from the Estee Lauder commercials that are at theaters .... for the fragrance "Beautiful Paradise."
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread