search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

axe effect song

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

who is the artist and title of the axe effect commercial?
# 2 21 years ago

Heather
YAY! I FINNALY found out what it is. I'll quote the axe representatives exactly. 'The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is 'L'Ascenceur'. The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.' well, there it is, hope that makes you happy.

# 3 21 years ago

Heather
> If you scroll down to a 10/29 comment, it says the following:
> Posted by Person251 on October 29, 19102 at 21:20:43:
> YAY! I FINNALY found out what it is. I'll quote the axe representatives exactly. 'The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is 'L'Ascenceur'. The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.' well, there it is, hope that makes you happy.

# 4 21 years ago

> who is the artist and title of the axe effect commercial?

# 5 21 years ago

That's great. Any idea where to find it?

# 6 21 years ago

I can't find this song anywhere! any ideas?

# 7 19 years ago

> YAY! I FINNALY found out what it is. I'll quote the axe representatives exactly. 'The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is 'L'Ascenceur'. The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.' well, there it is, hope that makes you happy.
>
>
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread