search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

TCM commerical song?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Anyone know the song Turner Classic Movies uses in it's Tearjerker Thursday commercial?
# 2 19 years ago

> Anyone know the song Turner Classic Movies uses in it's Tearjerker Thursday commercial?

Try catching the commercial again, and jotting down the lyrics you hear. I'm looking for it too, but since TCM doesn't run commercials all that often, I can't catch it to hear the words.
# 3 19 years ago

> Anyone know the song Turner Classic Movies uses in it's Tearjerker Thursday commercial?
# 4 19 years ago

AND THE ANSWER IS.................
LONESOME TEARS by BECK
TADA!!!!!!!!!!!
# 5 19 years ago

jamochashake
Lonesome Tears by Beck.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/b/becklyrics/lonesometearslyrics.html
# 6 19 years ago

jamochashake
> Anyone know the song Turner Classic Movies >uses in it's Tearjerker Thursday commercial?

Lonesome Tears by Beck.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/b/becklyrics/lonesometearslyrics.html
# 7 19 years ago

> > Anyone know the song Turner Classic Movies uses in it's Tearjerker Thursday commercial?
>
> Try catching the commercial again, and jotting down the lyrics you hear. I'm looking for it too, but since TCM doesn't run commercials all that often, I can't catch it to hear the words.

"Lonesome Tears" by Beck, from his Sea Change album.
# 8 19 years ago

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread