search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ipod commercial with the country ppl dancing to hip hop song

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

can anyone help me with the name of the song in the commercial where the country folks are dancing to the hip hop song.
# 2 19 years ago

> can anyone help me with the name of the song in the commercial where the country folks are dancing to the hip hop song.
who sings it?
# 3 19 years ago

> > can anyone help me with the name of the song in the commercial where the country folks are dancing to the hip hop song.
> who sings it?
# 4 19 years ago

> can anyone help me with the name of the song in the commercial where the country folks are dancing to the hip hop song.

check this link

http://www.promoguy.net/archives/002533.php
# 5 19 years ago

"The Boogie that be"- Black Eyed Peas

-Pete

# 6 19 years ago

> > > can anyone help me with the name of the song in the commercial where the country folks are dancing to the hip hop song.
> > who sings it?
>
---------------------------------------

The name of the song and artist is:
"The Boogie That Be" by Black Eyed Peas.
# 7 19 years ago

---------------------------------------

The song name and artist is:

"The Boogie That Be" by Black Eyed Peas.
# 8 19 years ago

> I'm looking for that same song. If you find out who it is by, can you let me know?
# 9 19 years ago

ahhhh i know ive been trying to find it if anyone figures it out IM me at oldskool lowryda
# 10 19 years ago

It's The Boogie That Be by the Black Eyed Peas
# 11 19 years ago

The Boogie song by the Black Eyed Peas
# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

> > can anyone help me with the name of the song in the commercial where the country folks are dancing to the hip hop song.
> who sings it?
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread