search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Smirnoff Ice laundromat commercial song - download?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I know the song is I'm Gonna Kick You Out by the Twelve Caesars, but I would like to download a copy of this great tune. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I've tried every search engine known to man, including kazaa...
Anybody care to help a brother out?
# 2 21 years ago

eddie
i too tried downloading it on kazzaa but it didnt wor. try morpheus or winMX. if u already tried them i dont know what else.
eddie
# 3 21 years ago

Try using the band name - 'Caesars Palace'. Apparently they also go by this. You can buy the album at www.mintyfresh.com as well (here they are listed as Twelve Caesars).

# 4 21 years ago

jerry
try winmx and search 'kick you out'...you should find it under the incorrect artist name of 'Caesars Palace'...
jerry

# 5 21 years ago

lookup ceasars palace. not the 12 ceasars. i have the song on kaaza. great tune.

# 6 21 years ago

I had better luck searching on Kazaa under Caesars Palace. Only three people had it though, and I can't download it.
# 7 21 years ago

I found the mp3 and uploaded it to my site. I'll keep it there until lawyers force me to remove it. :-)
Enjoy!
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/guide/Smirnoff.html
# 8 21 years ago

rizzo
it's on kazaa... just enter 'I'm gonna kick you out' into the search field.. and it'll bring it up.
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread