search user
Clipland Forum Other

Car ad song?

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Pork superhero
There was an ad running a lot about a year ago that featured a guy driving to show up at church. He gets in the church at the end to stop the wedding. I can't remember the song or the car company, any help?
Thanks
# 2 21 years ago

eddie
the car company is volkswagen. the music is like something clasical with like bells ringin and a female vocal. sorry dont know the name of the song.
eddie
# 3 21 years ago

> There was an ad running a lot about a year ago that featured a guy driving to show up at church. He gets in the church at the end to stop the wedding. I can't remember the song or the car company, any help?
> Thanks
The song is called 'One Million Miles Away' by J. Ralph. It's the first track on the re-released version of 'Music to Mauzner By.' It's NOT on the original version of the album.
# 4 21 years ago

Hannah
I think it's by J. Ralph and it's called 'One Million Miles Away' or something like that.

# 5 20 years ago

It was a Mercedes ad which features a black woman who sang "oh lord won't you buy me a mercedes benz? My friends drive......
> Thanks
> Long
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread