search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Kia commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

coby
Does anybody know the name of the song or artist of the song on the new kia commercial? It's a black guy riding in a new suv thinking about all the things he's done in it. The only words I've heard on the commercial are 'Just Breath'.
# 2 21 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the song or artist of the song on the new kia commercial? It's a black guy riding in a new suv thinking about all the things he's done in it. The only words I've heard on the commercial are 'Just Breath'.
It's a Mitsubishi commercial, NOT kia. And the answer is in several other threads on here. It's 'Breathe' by Telepopmusik
# 3 21 years ago

jb
speaking of the kia commercial, does anyone know who the girl in the commercial is?

# 4 21 years ago

j
> Does anybody know the name of the song or artist of the song on the new kia commercial? It's a black guy riding in a new suv thinking about all the things he's done in it. The only words I've heard on the commercial are 'Just Breath'.
It's actually a Mitsubishi commercial, and it's called 'Breathe.' It's by Genetic World.

# 5 20 years ago

Mr.J
I'm pretty sure that is a Mitsubishi commercial, but what ev... The song is genetic world by telepop music.

(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread