search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

White Chicks Soundtrack Listing

(Messages 16 to 30 of 116 (Page 2 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

rossi
realest niggas - biggy and 50

> > does anyone know the song when all the girls are in the car and they change radio station and a rap song comes on (it sounds like 50 cent)
# 17 19 years ago

hey yea its called realest niggas by notorious BIG and 50 cent
# 18 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the list of songs from the white chicks? The song that I want the most is the song at the credits at the start of them.
# 19 19 years ago

> > does anyone know the song when all the girls are in the car and they change radio station and a rap song comes on (it sounds like 50 cent)
# 20 19 years ago

# 21 19 years ago

Realest Niggas by Notorious B.I.G. & 50 Cent
# 22 19 years ago

its called realest niggaz. its by 50 cent ad someone else im not sure.
# 23 18 years ago

here:

"Latin Thugs"
Written by Senen Reyes, Alan Maman and Tego Calderon
Performed by Cypress Hill
Courtesy of Columbia Records
By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Dance City"
Written and Performed by Oscar Hernandez
Courtesy of Oscar Hernandez Productions

"U Can't Touch This"
Written by Kirk Burrell, Rick James and Alonzo Miller

"Guantanamera"
Written by Julian Orbon, Pete Seeger, Jose Fernando Diaz, Hector Angulo and Jose Martí

"La Bamba"
Written by Ritchie Valens

"Hey Ms. Wilson"
Written by Luke Tierney
Performed by The Penfifteen Club
Courtesy of Big One Five Records

"Shake It (Like a White Girl)"
Written by Harry Wayne Casey, Matt d**e, Richard Raymond Finch and Jesse Itzler
Performed by Jesse Jaymes
Courtesy of Delicious Vinyl, Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing

"Piano Quartet in E-flat Major, K. 493"
Written by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

"It's My Life"
Written by Tim Friese-Greene and Mark David Hollis
Performed by No Doubt
Courtesy of Interscope Records
Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"A Thousand Miles"
Written and Performed by Vanessa Carlton
Courtesy of A&M Records
Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Realest Niggas"
Written by Christopher Wallace, Curtis James Jackson, Andy Thelusma and Tony Dofat
Performed by Notorious B.I.G. & 50 Cent
Courtesy of Bad Boy Records, Inc. & Universal Records
50 Cent appears courtesy of Shady/Aftermath/Interscope Records

"Trouble"
Written by Tim Armstrong and Alecia Moore
Performed by Pink
Courtesy of LaFace/Zomba Label Group
Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from BMG Film & Television Music

"Concerto No. 3 in F Major, Op. 8 ('Autumn')"
Written by Antonio Vivaldi

"This Love"
Written by Jesse Carmichael, Ryan Dusick, Adam Levine, Mickey Madden and James Valentine
Performed by Maroon 5
Courtesy of Octone/J Records
Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Octjay LLC

"That's Amore"
Written by Harry Warren and Jack Brooks
Performed by Dean Martin
Courtesy of Capitol Records
Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from Under license from EMI Film & Television Music

"I Wanna Know"
Written by Jolyon Skinner, Joe Thomas and Michele Williams
Performed by Joe
Courtesy of Jive Records
Unde
# 24 19 years ago

kaykay
> Does anyone know name of that rap song they are singing in the car in the movie White Chicks?
# 25 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the list of songs from the white chicks? The song that I want the most is the song at the credits at the start of them.
# 26 19 years ago

# 27 19 years ago

# 28 19 years ago

i need to know the song where the big black guy is singing in the car. that nuts is funny
# 29 19 years ago

# 30 19 years ago

(Messages 16 to 30 of 116 (Page 2 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread