search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

black woman in new twix ad

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

hey saw the twix ad with the black male sitting in his chair watching tv when his woman walks in and asks does these pants make her butt look big. I wanted to know if anyone has this ad on tape or in a a avi,mpeg,etc file? also does anyone know the actress name?
# 2 19 years ago

> hey saw the twix ad with the black male sitting in his chair watching tv when his woman walks in and asks does these pants make her butt look big. I wanted to know if anyone has this ad on tape or in a a avi,mpeg,etc file? also does anyone know the actress name?
# 3 19 years ago

> hey saw the twix ad with the black male sitting in his chair watching tv when his woman walks in and asks does these pants make her butt look big. I wanted to know if anyone has this ad on tape or in a a avi,mpeg,etc file? also does anyone know the actress name?
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

Her Name is Brely Evans from L.A.
>
# 6 19 years ago

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread