search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Pepsi Blue Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What is the name of that song in the pepsi blue commercial that goes like 'first you say whoa then you say yeah' if its a real song?
and the axe deordorant commercial song i need that one too!!
# 2 21 years ago

> What is the name of that song in the pepsi blue commercial that goes like 'first you say whoa then you say yeah' if its a real song?
> and the axe deordorant commercial song i need that one too!!
The song in the Pepsi Blue commercial is 'Same Old Song' by SEV. I don't know the AXE one but I'll keep my ears open..
# 3 21 years ago

> What is the name of that song in the pepsi blue commercial that goes like 'first you say whoa then you say yeah' if its a real song?
> and the axe deordorant commercial song i need that one too!!
The song is called 'Same Old Song' by SEV; Don't know the AXE song but I'll keep my ears open..
# 4 21 years ago

eddie
YAY! I FINNALY found out what it is. I'll quote the axe representatives exactly. 'The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the
television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris,
France. The title is 'L'Ascenceur'. The music was composed by Thierry
Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.' well, there it is, hope that makes you happy.

# 5 21 years ago

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!! ;]

# 6 21 years ago

thank you soo much ;]!!!
# 7 21 years ago

are you sure thats ritee? i thought it wuz groove armada
# 8 21 years ago

> Posted by Person251 on October 29, 19102 at 21:20:43:
> YAY! I FINNALY found out what it is. I'll quote the axe representatives exactly. 'The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the
: television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris,
: France. The title is 'L'Ascenceur'. The music was composed by Thierry
: Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.' well, there it is, hope that makes you happy.does anyone know where i could get this song? i've searched the net and I can't find an mp3 of it anywhere.
# 9 21 years ago

whats the name of the pepsi blue song that starts of like'tim and time again' and there all in older cars and a dark color whats the name of that band?
# 10 21 years ago

austen
> : What is the name of that song in the pepsi blue commercial where they are all in their cars and at the end this old guy is like 'hey, turn it up.'
# 11 21 years ago

Hey,
I was looking for the song used in the Axe Deodorant Body Spray commercial and according to the company 'The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the
Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.' I got this same response. Does the Pepsi Blue commercial have this same song?

# 12 21 years ago

Hey,
I was looking for the song used in the Axe Deodorant Body Spray commercial and according to the company 'The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the
Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.' I got this same response. Does the Pepsi Blue commercial have this same song?

# 13 21 years ago

Mike
The song in the axe commercial was created specifically for the commercial. It's called 'L'Ascenceur' by Nova Tempo.
# 14 20 years ago

# 15 20 years ago

Pagan
> > What is the name of that song in the pepsi blue commercial that goes like 'first you say whoa then you say yeah' if its a real song?
>
It's called Same Old Song by Sev.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread