search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Radio Free Roscoe Song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 99 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing
# 2 19 years ago

It was killing me, too. I've been stalking messageboards trying to find out and I have good news! Recently on the-n.com's RFR message board, someone posted that the song is called "One Marathon" and it's by a Calgary-based band called Reverie Sound Revue. I'm having trouble finding the MP3, though :(
# 3 19 years ago

Mackenzie
omg ive been looking for the same thing..
# 4 19 years ago

I LOVE that song. I've heard it but I don't know what it's called or who sings it. It's an amazing song, must find it. Any help would be great!
# 5 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing
# 6 19 years ago

The band is Reverie Sound Revue and the song is called "One Marathon".
# 7 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing
# 8 19 years ago

I AM SEARCHING FOR THAT SONG ALSO!!! I really really liked it!!
# 9 19 years ago

I, AS WELL, AM IN DIRE NEED OF KNOWING THIS SONG!!
ever since i heard it, i can't get it out of my head
but the only lyrics i was able to make out were the ones the person prior to me knows
ahhh someone please please please
# 10 19 years ago

You and me both. I also got "& you call me places and you leave me ages," and "so I miss you, and i run through..."

"in time as I wait as time unwinds as I dive over the finish line"

Haven't the slightest idea who sings it though. Sigh. Ack. If you find out, tell me :p
# 11 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Brigette and Ttravis are kissing and the sweetest song comes on... whats the name of it!! it's a woman singing.. thanks
# 12 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Brigette and Travis are kissing and the sweetest song comes on... whats the name of it!! it's a woman singing.. thanks
# 13 19 years ago

liljahn24
OMG!!! I thought I was the only one who wanted to find this song. I like it alot, but I don't know who sings it. Wish I could help you, but I need help too!
# 14 19 years ago

rfr23
i dunno if u still haven't figured this out yet..but from looking on another messageboard...someone said the song from that episode is "One Marathon" by Reverie Sound Revue.
# 15 19 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 99 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread