search user
Clipland Forum Other

Funny remakes

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

What are some of those songs they remake but different words and are funny. I heard one a fw days ago it was burn by usher but they changed it and talked about STDs what are some other
# 2 19 years ago

> What are some of those songs they remake but different words and are funny. I heard one a fw days ago it was burn by usher but they changed it and talked about STDs what are some other
# 3 19 years ago

> What are some of those songs they remake but different words and are funny. I heard one a fw days ago it was burn by usher but they changed it and talked about STDs what are some other
# 4 19 years ago

i know what you are talking about go on roywoodjr.com but you have to buy the cd though and i tried finding the lyrics to it but i can't. i hope i help.
# 5 19 years ago

when you got some naps so bad you cant burn get a perm get a perm gotta get a perm

usher let it burn remake
# 6 19 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

>
> i know what you are talking about go on roywoodjr.com but you have to buy the cd though and i tried finding the lyrics to it but i can't. i hope i help.
# 8 18 years ago

> >
> > i know what you are talking about go on roywoodjr.com but you have to buy the cd though and i tried finding the lyrics to it but i can't. i hope i help.
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread