search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

heineken commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I Need to find a song in the Heineken commercial with the couple on the coutch where the guy needs to get his beer but his girlfriend is in the way. He tells her that he loves her and she turn on his side.
I believe that its Elvis Presley but cant seem to find the name of the song.
I vould really apreciate if someone could tell me the name of the song.
Thank You
# 2 19 years ago

> I Need to find a song in the Heineken commercial with the couple on the coutch where the guy needs to get his beer but his girlfriend is in the way. He tells her that he loves her and she turn on his side.
> I believe that its Elvis Presley but cant seem to find the name of the song.
> I vould really apreciate if someone could tell me the name of the song.
> Thank You
Wicked Games by Chris Isaak
# 3 19 years ago

i would like to see the commercial with jay-z and model shillae anderson
# 4 18 years ago

chris isaak
wicked games
# 5 19 years ago

> I Need to find a song in the Heineken commercial with the couple on the coutch where the guy needs to get his beer but his girlfriend is in the way. He tells her that he loves her and she turn on his side.
> Thank You
"I want to fall in love with You" by elvis
# 6 19 years ago

I Need to download the Heineken commercial with the couple on the coutch where the guy needs to get his beer but his girlfriend is in the way. He tells her that he loves her and she turn on his side.

# 7 19 years ago

I Need to download the Heineken commercial with the couple on the coutch where the guy needs to get his beer but his girlfriend is in the way. He tells her that he loves her and she turn on his side.

# 8 19 years ago

> Thank You

its called Wicked Game by Chris Isaac
# 9 19 years ago

The song is Wicked Game by Chris Issack. (or Issac or Issak). don't know the exact spelling

> Thank You
# 10 19 years ago

The song is Wicked Game by Chris Issack. (or Issac or Issak). don't know the exact spelling

> Thank You
# 11 19 years ago

> I Need to find a song in the Heineken commercial in which the song it's kind of a bit rockish .... it goes something like "OO OOOhh!" and riff continues.

... And also the name of the song in the Ciroen C3 D&G commercial. The song goes "Come baby come ..."

Thanks
# 12 19 years ago

Artist : Chris Issac

Song Title : Wicked Game

# 13 19 years ago

Wish I knew...
# 14 19 years ago

I've been trying to find the name of the song and the band as well. To me the band sounds like a band from the early 1990s named, "The Call". But I'm not for sure. I went to heineken's web-site, but no luck. If you have found out the name of the song please email me.

> Thank You
# 15 19 years ago

> I would really apreciate if someone could tell me the name of the song.
> Thank You
(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread