search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for these old old old songs

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Isoline
I'm trying to find these two songs, based only on a snippet of the songs lyrics. They are oooold songs not likely to be heard on FM radio so anyone into oldies might know hopefully.
The first song mentions a radio station or something called W.O.M.D
The second song mentions two individuals: McMillan and Maguire.
I hope these aren't too vague.
# 2 21 years ago

Phil
: The first song mentions a radio station or something called W.O.M.D
Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
# 3 21 years ago

Isoline
>
'Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
Thank you, I know it means that now, but this was before that term was coined and I believe W.O.M.D. refers to a radio station or perhaps a TV station sorta like W.K.R.P.

# 4 21 years ago

it's not WOMD, it's W*O*L*D, and that's the name of the song. The song is by Harry Chapin, and it's on all of his compilations. Don't know about the other one.

# 5 21 years ago

Isoline
> it's not WOMD, it's W*O*L*D, and that's the name of the song. The song is by Harry Chapin, and it's on all of his compilations. Don't know about the other one.
Thank you so much for that. I figured I may have the letters wrong, but I appreciate your help.

# 6 21 years ago

> The second song mentions two individuals: McMillan and Maguire.
I think this one would have to be 'Creeque Alley' by the Mamas and the Papas. The lyric is 'Mcguill and Maguire are still gettin higher' or something like that. Hope this helped.

# 7 21 years ago

> : it's not WOMD, it's W*O*L*D, and that's the name of the song. The song is by Harry Chapin, and it's on all of his compilations. Don't know about the other one.
> Thank you so much for that. I figured I may have the letters wrong, but I appreciate your help.
If you're still looking I think the other song you want is Creeque Alley by the Mama's and the Papa's. McGuinn and Mc Quire....
# 8 19 years ago

ww.k3
> >
> 'Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
> Thank you, I know it means that now, but this was before that term was coined and I believe W.O.M.D. refers to a radio station or perhaps a TV station sorta like W.K.R.P.
>
>
# 9 19 years ago

puc jtcx rd dc bj
> > >
> > 'Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
> > Thank you, I know it means that now, but this was before that term was coined and I believe W.O.M.D. refers to a radio station or perhaps a TV station sorta like W.K.R.P.
> >
> >
>
# 10 19 years ago

puc jtcx rd dc bj
> > >
> > 'Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
> > Thank you, I know it means that now, but this was before that term was coined and I believe W.O.M.D. refers to a radio station or perhaps a TV station sorta like W.K.R.P.
> >
> >
>
# 11 19 years ago

fhf
> > > >
> > > 'Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
> > > Thank you, I know it means that now, but this was before that term was coined and I believe W.O.M.D. refers to a radio station or perhaps a TV station sorta like W.K.R.P.
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 12 19 years ago

> > > > >
> > > > 'Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
> > > > Thank you, I know it means that now, but this was before that term was coined and I believe W.O.M.D. refers to a radio station or perhaps a TV station sorta like W.K.R.P.
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 13 19 years ago

> > > > >
> > > > 'Don't know the song, but FYI, WOMD usually means 'weapons of mass destruction'
> > > > Thank you, I know it means that now, but this was before that term was coined and I believe W.O.M.D. refers to a radio station or perhaps a TV station sorta like W.K.R.P.
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 14 19 years ago

> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 15 19 years ago

> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread