search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

the song in the Hp commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 158 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
# 2 19 years ago

"Picture Book" by the Kinks

> I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
# 3 19 years ago

did you ever find out the name of the song, I am looking for it too.

# 4 19 years ago

> I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
picture book -the kinks
# 5 19 years ago

Check out the ads at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/index.html

don't forget to sing along ;-)

> "Picture Book" by the Kinks
>
> > I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
>
# 6 19 years ago

Check out the ads at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/index.html

don't forget to sing along ;-)

>
> > I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
>
# 7 19 years ago

>
>
>
# 8 19 years ago

>
>
>
# 9 19 years ago

> Picture yourself when you’re getting old,
Sat by the fireside a-pondering on[? ].
Picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago.
Picture book, of people with each other, to prove they love each other a long ago.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Picture book.
Picture book.

A picture of you in your birthday suit,
You sat in the sun on a hot afternoon.
Picture book, your mama and your papa, and fat old uncle charlie out cruising with their friends.
Picture book, a holiday in august, outside a bed and breakfast in sunny southend.
Picture book, when you were just a baby, those days when you were happy, a long time ago.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Picture book.
Picture book.
Picture book.
Picture book.

Picture book,
Na, na, na, na na,
Na, na, na, na na,
A-scooby-dooby-doo.
Picture book,
Na, na, na, na na,
Na, na, na, na na,
A-scooby-dooby-doo.

Picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago.
Long time ago,
Long time ago,
Long time ago,
Long time ago,
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
# 10 19 years ago

Here you go ...

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/index.html
# 11 19 years ago

# 12 19 years ago

its the cure....pictures of you
# 13 19 years ago

Matt
The spng is called picture book and its by the Kinks
# 14 19 years ago

Todd
The kinks - Picture Book
# 15 19 years ago

The song is called "Picture Book"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 158 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread