Quantcast
Clipland Forum > Other >
the song in the Hp commercial
(Messages 1 to 15 of 158 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 Monday 10/04/04

I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
Advertisement
# 2 Tuesday 10/05/04

Re: the song in the Hp commercial

"Picture Book" by the Kinks

> I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
# 3 Tuesday 10/12/04

did you ever find out the name of the song, I am looking for it too.

# 4 Wednesday 10/13/04

> I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
picture book -the kinks
# 5 Thursday 10/14/04

Re: Re: the song in the Hp commercial
Check out the ads at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/index.html

don't forget to sing along ;-)

> "Picture Book" by the Kinks
>
> > I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
>
# 6 Thursday 10/14/04

Check out the ads at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/index.html

don't forget to sing along ;-)

>
> > I need to know the name of the song that is in the HP commercial where the guy is holding white frames in front of his face. The lyrics are like pictures of you, pictures of your mama takin' byu your papa a long time ago. or something like that.
>
# 7 Saturday 10/16/04

>
>
>
# 8 Friday 10/22/04

>
>
>
# 9 Friday 10/22/04

> Picture yourself when you’re getting old,
Sat by the fireside a-pondering on[? ].
Picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago.
Picture book, of people with each other, to prove they love each other a long ago.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Picture book.
Picture book.

A picture of you in your birthday suit,
You sat in the sun on a hot afternoon.
Picture book, your mama and your papa, and fat old uncle charlie out cruising with their friends.
Picture book, a holiday in august, outside a bed and breakfast in sunny southend.
Picture book, when you were just a baby, those days when you were happy, a long time ago.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Na, na, na, na, na na.
Picture book.
Picture book.
Picture book.
Picture book.

Picture book,
Na, na, na, na na,
Na, na, na, na na,
A-scooby-dooby-doo.
Picture book,
Na, na, na, na na,
Na, na, na, na na,
A-scooby-dooby-doo.

Picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago.
Long time ago,
Long time ago,
Long time ago,
Long time ago,
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
# 10 Friday 10/22/04

Here you go ...

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/index.html
# 11 Saturday 10/23/04

# 12 Sunday 10/24/04

its the cure....pictures of you
# 13 Wednesday 10/27/04

Matt
The spng is called picture book and its by the Kinks
# 14 Wednesday 10/27/04

Todd
The kinks - Picture Book
# 15 Thursday 10/28/04

The song is called "Picture Book"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 158 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
This Thread