search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Heineken commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

What is the name of the heineken commercial witht he guy and girl in the club. She is sitting by herself with a Heineken and guy starts dancing with her. they are grinding on the dane floor/. I need to know, this is for an advertising project/ PLEASE HELP!!! :O)
# 2 19 years ago

> What is the name of the heineken commercial witht he guy and girl in the club. She is sitting by herself with a Heineken and guy starts dancing with her. they are grinding on the dane floor/. I need to know, this is for an advertising project/ PLEASE HELP!!! :O)
# 3 19 years ago

> What is the name of the heineken commercial witht he guy and girl in the club. She is sitting by herself with a Heineken and guy starts dancing with her. they are grinding on the dane floor/. I need to know, this is for an advertising project/ PLEASE HELP!!! :O)
# 4 19 years ago

> What is the name of the heineken commercial witht he guy and girl in the shop. She is trying to catch two botles of Heineken but she's short. Guy notice her and when see her face he's wonderstruck. After that he's taking the botles and leaving her confused.I would like to know name of that actres. PLEASE HELP!!! :O)
# 5 19 years ago

i noe wat song it is.. but i nid to dl the clip. do u haf the clip or maybe recommend mi the site to dl it?
# 6 19 years ago

I NEED TO KNOW WHO SINGS SONG IN COMMERCIAL WHEN GIRL AND GUY ARE SITTING ON SOFA . HE TELLS HER I LOVE YOU TO DRINK HIS BEER .
# 7 19 years ago

> What is the name of the heineken commercial with the guy and girl sitting on the coach and the guy tells the girl he loves her to get closer to his beer. I'm looking for the name of the song playing in the background -I've never felt this way - the wicked things you do
# 8 19 years ago

> In a Heineken commercial there is a song playing along with the commerical,its a pretty famous song but ic ant think of who sings it. It goes "oh i never wanna fall in love" or at least the chorus. who sings it?
# 9 19 years ago

There is a Heineken copmmercial where a young man is downloading music fron his computer. He goes to the fridge to get his Heineken and it is missing. He says "who took my Heineken" and his roommate hides in against the sofa he is sitting in. I need to know who makes the computer chair he is sitting in. The commercial ran while the reality series "The Clue" was on.
# 10 19 years ago

What is the song that is being played in the backgorund for the Super Bowl Heineken commercial of 2005? It is the one with Brad Pitt being chased by the people. Thank you.
# 11 19 years ago

Rand
I can tell you that the dancer is the same person who is gene kelly in the vw golf gti commercial
# 12 19 years ago

> What is the name of the heineken commercial with the guys who gets pricked from the street by a rich girl who takes care of him, shower him, and when she offers him the champagne he rejects it and chooses Heineken.
# 13 18 years ago

What is the name of the song playing in the Heineken commercial where the girl falls asleep on the guy's arm, and he wants it back so he tells her he loves her? Damn it, it's killing me!
# 14 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song playing in the Heineken commercial where guys are holding speakers and walking down the street till they get to another house?
I WANT TO KNOW!!
# 15 18 years ago

> > What is the name of the song playing in the Heineken commercial where guys are dancing wery strange(cool), and popping their ears?
> I WANT TO KNOW!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread