song with lyrics "oh my stary eyez suprise, sunrise" or something like that

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

eddie
song with lyrics 'oh my stary eyez suprise, sunrise' or something like that
pleez help
eddie
# 2 21 years ago

The song is called Stary Eyed Surprise by Paul Oakenfold.

# 3 21 years ago

the song is Paul Oakenfield feat. Shifty Shellshock - Starry Eyed Surprise ... I just downloaded that tonight! good song...

# 4 21 years ago

# 5 21 years ago

What is the name of the song , and artist in the Mitsibushi commercial with dark haired woman with a light colored hat on doing some robotic movements to the song that sounds like techno po

# 6 21 years ago

> What is the name of the song , and artist in the Mitsibushi commercial with dark haired woman with a light colored hat on doing some robotic movements to the song that sounds like techno po

# 7 21 years ago

> What is the name of the song , and artist in the Mitsibushi commercial with dark haired woman with a light colored hat on doing some robotic movements to the song that sounds like techno pop

# 8 21 years ago

> What is the name of the song , and artist in the Mitsibushi commercial with dark haired woman with a light colored hat on doing some robotic movements to the song that sounds like techno po
the song is just breathe

# 9 21 years ago

=^. .^=
it's like a form of break-dancing
# 10 21 years ago

=^. .^=
there. now you don't even have to click on this thread to find the answer.
# 11 21 years ago

Navdeep:
The name of the song is 'breathe' by Telepopmusic .. I was also looking for it ..
It's great to have commercial songs..
# 12 20 years ago

I love that song, But I love to have the lyryc, and I wonder if you cold send it to me.
Thanks
# 13 20 years ago

Hi! I think this (or a song with these lyrics) was on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie (1992)... don't know if you saw it, but it's where they're dancing in the beginning... you can here the 'get up, get up, get your body in motion' in the background... the song is called: Keep It Comin' (Dance Til Ya Can't Dance No More), and is by C+C Music Company. Unfortunatly, I haven't found this on Kazaa yet...(am I allowed to say that?) but you could probably buy the album... although it's not very prominent in the song... I think someone remade it... good luck! and if you find it, can you plz email me? Thanks!
# 14 20 years ago

Janet Malagnini

# 15 20 years ago

AL
The group is called 'Telepopmusik' yes spelled like that and the song is called 'Breathe' Some people call it Just breathe because it would sound like it.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread