search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

2005 Toyota Camry commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 61 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Camry commercial? It's the one with the girl who moves from Texas to LA?
# 2 19 years ago

I am not sure but if anyone finds out please let me know.

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Camry commercial? It's the one with the girl who moves from Texas to LA?
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Camry commercial? It's the one with the girl who moves from Texas to LA?

I know it is Angela McCluskey on vocals but the song is not on her new album "The Things We Do". I have done some searches to try to find out more but have been ubale to do so.

She also does vocals on a Nissan commercial from a couple years back on the song Breathe by Telepopmusik from the album Genetic World. If you like her stuff both albums are worth picking up although Genetic World has limited vocals by her. -peel
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

goes kinda of like this "Gonna get on the road"
# 6 19 years ago

> I am not sure but if anyone finds out please let me know.
>
> > Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Camry commercial? It's the one with the girl who moves from Texas to LA?
>
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

# 9 19 years ago

info
it's not commercially available or released.
# 10 19 years ago

>
> > Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Camry commercial? It's the one with the girl who moves from Texas to LA?
>
please let me know also
# 11 19 years ago

Has anyone figured this out yet?

# 12 19 years ago

This mystery must be solved, I've been searching high & low for that song.

>
>
# 13 19 years ago

The asian women in the new 2005 Toyota Camry commercial does anyone now her name I think
I know her........
# 14 19 years ago

The commercial with the lillte girl scout. Does anyone know the number of boxes the girl writes her down for?
# 15 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Camry commercial? It's the one with the girl who moves from Texas to LA? Here is a link to the info you want...

http://www.toyota.com/html/fisher/index.html?s_van=http://www.toyota.com/html/redirects/home/wheel.html&ref=http://www.toyota.com/
(Messages 1 to 15 of 61 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread