search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ipod commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

i'm looking for the song from the ipod commercial and part of it is "get ready for the saturday night"
# 2 19 years ago

The song is available from iTunes. It's called "Saturday night" by Ozomatli from the album Street Signs.

> i'm looking for the song from the ipod commercial and part of it is "get ready for the saturday night"
# 3 19 years ago

Sarah Jane
What is the song in the iPod commercial when they are line dancing to a hip hop song?
# 4 19 years ago

M
The song is "Saturday Night" . . . by Ozomatli.
# 5 19 years ago

> What is the song in the iPod commercial when they are line dancing to a hip hop song?
>
# 6 19 years ago

> I am looking for the commercial that has the country line dancers and the song features a line saying, "Bases jumpin, hearts are pumpin....."
# 7 19 years ago

its Black Eyed Peas "The Boogie That Be"
# 8 19 years ago

which one is it? there's a hip hop one...a rock one..and one other one..i dont know.. but which one is it? cuz my friends band plays in the hip hop one. email me cuz i wont be on here again.
# 9 19 years ago

> i'm looking for the song from the ipod commercial and part of it is "dirty dancing lets get naughty"

it is like they are all barn yard dancing or doing a square dance
# 10 19 years ago

Timothy
> What is the song in the iPod commercial when they are line dancing to a hip hop song?
>
# 11 19 years ago

> i'm looking for the song from the ipod commercial that combines electro, country, and hip-hop
# 12 19 years ago

sasha
> its "saturday night" by "ozomatli"
# 13 19 years ago

> i'm looking for the song from the ipod commercial and
the artist is by LEnny Kravitz.
Really like this song a lot, can u please help me out.
# 14 19 years ago

> i'm looking for the song from the ipod commercial and part of it is "get ready for the saturday night"
# 15 19 years ago

"SATURDAY NIGHT" by OZOMATLI !!!!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread