search user
Clipland Forum Other

music for wanadoo broadband

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

can anyone tell me who the groupe uis that plays the music for the wanadoo broadband advert.
# 2 19 years ago

> can anyone tell me who the groupe uis that plays the music for the wanadoo broadband advert.

Nathan Larson does it, should you find it let
me know cos I can't.
# 3 19 years ago

> can anyone tell me who the groupe uis that plays the music for the wanadoo broadband advert.
# 4 19 years ago

Sounds like Chris Rea to me - but can't find
out for sure.

Rgds
# 5 19 years ago

\
Seems to be a remix of David Bowie's Heroes. Don't know if you can find it online anywhere though - try winMX

xx px xx
# 6 19 years ago

Kristophski
David Bowie.
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

thomas
it is david bowie, heroes but the song has been remixed with different instuments
# 10 19 years ago

Wallflowers...it seems
# 11 19 years ago

Now youve got something to die for by lamb of god
# 12 19 years ago

It's Now you've got something to die for by Lamb of God
# 13 19 years ago

It's Lamb of God-Now You've Got Something to Die For. I am sure of that
# 14 19 years ago

phil klintworth
its "now you've got something to die for" by LAMB OF GOD
# 15 19 years ago

> can anyone tell me who the group is that plays the music for the new wanadoo broadband advert with the off road cyclists (kids) going down the grass hill ? I think it's verloria by Stone Roses but not sure ?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread