search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Molson Canadian commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Seeks
Does ANYONE know the name of the song in the background of the party in the "Good time for a short beer" Molson Canadian commercial?
The guy in the ad says "she's got hungry eyes and i'm the all you can eat buffet" and the chick turns out to be the guy who he's talking to's girlfriend. anyways i need to know the song from that commercial... any help is appreciated! thanks
# 2 19 years ago

I NEED HELP! anyone?

> Does ANYONE know the name of the song in the background of the party in the "Good time for a short beer" Molson Canadian commercial?
> The guy in the ad says "she's got hungry eyes and i'm the all you can eat buffet" and the chick turns out to be the guy who he's talking to's girlfriend. anyways i need to know the song from that commercial... any help is appreciated! thanks
# 3 19 years ago

Lisa
The cold shots commercial song is by a Montreal artist called B-U The Knowledgist. :)
# 4 19 years ago

I'm also looking for the title to that song. Any idea?

> Does ANYONE know the name of the song in the background of the party in the "Good time for a short beer" Molson Canadian commercial?
> The guy in the ad says "she's got hungry eyes and i'm the all you can eat buffet" and the chick turns out to be the guy who he's talking to's girlfriend. anyways i need to know the song from that commercial... any help is appreciated! thanks
# 5 19 years ago

Have you found out what the song is? I'm looking for it also so if you have figured out who sings it could you email me the name of the song?

Cheers,
Tom
# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

Did you ever get the name of the song?
Ed
# 9 19 years ago

Find it here: http://thejadeddeveloper.com/2004/09/that-song-from-cold-shots-ad-and-my.html

# 10 19 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

> The guy in the ad says "she's got hungry eyes and i'm the all you can eat buffet" and the chick turns out to be the guy who he's talking to's girlfriend. anyways i need to know the song from that commercial... any help is appreciated! TY :)
# 12 19 years ago

download from here http://thejadeddeveloper.com/2004/09/that-song-from-cold-shots-ad-and-my.html
# 13 19 years ago

i'm looking for that exact song man...if you get any leads or if you eventually find out, post it here,
thnkz man
# 14 19 years ago

Moi
I'd like to know too, I haven't found it..

# 15 19 years ago

>ahhhhh! im looking for it too!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread