search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

volvo commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 55 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> > i"ve been trying to find that same song. there is a line that goes 'run your fingers through my soul'. maybe with the two of us looking we may run across it!
# 17 19 years ago

did you find this?
> > i"ve been trying to find that same song. there is a line that goes 'run your fingers through my soul'. maybe with the two of us looking we may run across it!
# 18 19 years ago

harry
The Band is Called " Reef"
The Album is Called " Glow "
The song is called " Put your hands on "

Harry
Vancouver

> > i need to find the name of the song in that volvo commercial with the girl in a white knitted touque and pig-tales...the singer's almost got a bit of a raspy voice...and one parts like "on my owwn...." pfff i dunno
>
> Jeremy,
>
> Volvo uses a lot of different music in their many TV ads. If you mention the Volvo model in the commercial - it would be easier to locate that music.
>
> Based on what you said about a raspy voice, I believe the song you're looking for is "Glorious" by Andreas Johnson. Here's a link to that album on Amazon.com:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005A8NP/adtunes-20/ref=nosim/
>
> You can click on "See more product details" and preview the song 'Glorious'. I DJ and I know that there are dance remixes of that song out there - not sure if the version on the Volvo commercial is the "album" version or one of the dance remixes.
>
> Also, you can check out http://volvocars.com/
> select your country and click GO. The page has link to multi-media pages with music,etc.
>
> Another great place for finding TV Ad music is www.adtunes.com (go into their Forums)
>
> Hope all this info helps!
# 19 19 years ago

The Band is Called " Reef"
The Album is Called " Glow "
The song is called " Put your hands on "

Harry
Vancouver

> > i need to find the name of the song in that volvo commercial with the girl in a white knitted touque and pig-tales...the singer's almost got a bit of a raspy voice...and one parts like "on my owwn...." pfff i dunno
>
> Jeremy,
>
> Volvo uses a lot of different music in their many TV ads. If you mention the Volvo model in the commercial - it would be easier to locate that music.
>
> Based on what you said about a raspy voice, I believe the song you're looking for is "Glorious" by Andreas Johnson. Here's a link to that album on Amazon.com:
>
>
> You can click on "See more product details" and preview the song 'Glorious'. I DJ and I know that there are dance remixes of that song out there - not sure if the version on the Volvo commercial is the "album" version or one of the dance remixes.
>
> select your country and click GO. The page has link to multi-media pages with music,etc.
>
> Another great place for finding TV Ad music is www.adtunes.com (go into their Forums)
>
# 20 19 years ago

The ad is Designed to Inspire for the S40
# 21 19 years ago

> i appreciate the reply, but it still hasnt found me the right song yet. i know forsure its not: andreas johnson, turin brakes, atlas plug, dilated peoples, chemical brothers, craig armstrong, paul oakenfold, or rob dougan...these are songs from every other volvo commercial except the one im looking for...i dont remember the model number..and i havent seen the commercial since. its driving me nuts, i really wanna know what the song is. its hard to describe, like a raspy voice with with good electric guitar...and theirs a hot chick with pigtales wearin a white knitted touque in it...if anyone out there knows what its called...pleasee tell me.
# 22 19 years ago

I have your answer. The Song is By REEF.

It is called Place Your hands.

Here's a link to thier site where you can hear the song:
http://www.reef.co.uk/reef/nav.php?t=Sound&p=sound/albums_frames.html&s=auto

> i appreciate the reply, but it still hasnt found me the right song yet. i know forsure its not: andreas johnson, turin brakes, atlas plug, dilated peoples, chemical brothers, craig armstrong, paul oakenfold, or rob dougan...these are songs from every other volvo commercial except the one im looking for...i dont remember the model number..and i havent seen the commercial since. its driving me nuts, i really wanna know what the song is. its hard to describe, like a raspy voice with with good electric guitar...and theirs a hot chick with pigtales wearin a white knitted touque in it...if anyone out there knows what its called...pleasee tell me.
# 23 19 years ago

dean
if anyone knows who sings it can you please reply asap , part of the song goes ..........run your finnnnnnnnngers though my sole , all right now
# 24 19 years ago

I THINK IT IS BY THE TREWS CUZ I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT SONG MYSELF AND I CANT FIND IT ... I JUST DONT KNOW THE NAME AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
# 25 19 years ago

there was a commercial volvo aired about a monster truck rally. the volvo was the only car to have withstand the "bear foot". they had to pull it from the air because the commercial did not specify it was fake. i need that commercial clip! where can i get it?
# 26 19 years ago

Reef - Place your Hands
# 27 19 years ago

LM
>
> Jeremy,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

I found the following link that has info re: the song and artist from the Volvo commercial:
http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/html/search.php

The artist is Reef, song "Place your hands".

Enjoy
# 28 19 years ago

the name of the band is reef and the song is called place your hands
# 29 19 years ago

> i need to find the name of the song in that volvo commercial with the girl in a white knitted touque and pig-tales...the singer's almost got a bit of a raspy voice...and one parts like "on my owwn...." pfff i dunno

Jeremy, Did you find the name of the group?
I have been looking for this song for months now. It isn't Andreas Johnson like every one says. Please let me know if you find it i'm going crazy.

David
# 30 19 years ago

Dude... Try a song Called
"Place Your Hands" by Reef.

Hope that's it. I've been looking for this song since I heard it.

Cheers.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 55 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread