search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Aveeno Lotion commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Anybody know the name of that brunette who does the aveeno moisturizing lotion commercials?
# 2 19 years ago

I don't but I wish I did - I now watch evening TV just to see that commercial. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Let me know when you find out!
# 3 19 years ago

> Anybody know the name of that brunette who does the aveeno moisturizing lotion commercials?
# 4 19 years ago

> Anybody know the name of that brunette who does the aveeno moisturizing lotion commercials?
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

This is the exact ? I Googled "Aveeno" for without any luck. If you have ever found out I would love to know, and also if there are any TV shows or movies she can be seen in! Thanx! Lowell
# 8 19 years ago

# 9 19 years ago

did you get an answer?
# 10 19 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

don't know but she's a knock out. i'd like to know what else she's done.
# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

steve

It looks like Daniella Van Graas
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

> Anybody know the name of that brunette who does the aveeno moisturizing lotion commercials?YA THAT STUPID BRUNETTE!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread