search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Volvo 2005 S40 song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 90 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I need to know the name of the kick ass song in the volvo commercial where everyone is dancing around their cars. I will love anyone who can be of assistace in the matter.

# 2 19 years ago

> I need to know the name of the kick ass song in the volvo commercial where everyone is dancing around their cars. I will love anyone who can be of assistace in the matter.
>
Jesse,

I believe the song you're looking for is "Glorious" by Andreas Johnson. Here's a link to that album on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005A8NP/adtunes-20/ref=nosim/

You can click on "See more product details" and preview the song 'Glorious'. I DJ and I know that there are dance remixes of that song out there - not sure if the version on the Volvo commercial is the "album" version or one of the dance remixes.

Hope this is what you were looking for.
# 3 19 years ago

The song is called "place your hands" by "Reef" ... you can go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002BUW/qid=1096494754/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7234193-3345729?v=glance&s=music
to preview the song.
Hope this helps!
# 4 19 years ago

Calum Tsang
> > I need to know the name of the kick ass song in the volvo commercial where everyone is dancing around their cars. I will love anyone who can be of assistace in the matter.

It might also be "Place Your Hands" by Reef.
# 5 19 years ago

It is definitely, Place Your Hands by Reef.
# 6 19 years ago

> > > I need to know the name of the kick ass song in the volvo commercial where everyone is dancing around their cars. I will love anyone who can be of assistace in the matter.
>
> It might also be "Place Your Hands" by Reef.
>
yes this is the song you whant!
# 7 19 years ago

The name of that song is "Place Your Hands" by Reef

> > I need to know the name of the kick ass song in the volvo commercial where everyone is dancing around their cars. I will love anyone who can be of assistace in the matter.
> >
> Jesse,
>
> I believe the song you're looking for is "Glorious" by Andreas Johnson. Here's a link to that album on Amazon.com:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005A8NP/adtunes-20/ref=nosim/
>
> You can click on "See more product details" and preview the song 'Glorious'. I DJ and I know that there are dance remixes of that song out there - not sure if the version on the Volvo commercial is the "album" version or one of the dance remixes.
>
> Hope this is what you were looking for.
# 8 19 years ago

> >While fun, "Glorious" is not the song in the commercial. It is "Place your Hands", by Reef on the album "Glow".
I haven't listened to much by Reef, but this song doesn't seem representative of their other stuff. (It's great).
Hope it helps.

I need to know the name of the kick ass song in the volvo commercial where everyone is dancing around their cars. I will love anyone who can be of assistace in the matter.
> >
> Jesse,
>
> I believe the song you're looking for is "Glorious" by Andreas Johnson. Here's a link to that album on Amazon.com:
>
>
> You can click on "See more product details" and preview the song 'Glorious'. I DJ and I know that there are dance remixes of that song out there - not sure if the version on the Volvo commercial is the "album" version or one of the dance remixes.
>
# 9 19 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Loved the song as soon as I saw the commercial.
# 10 19 years ago

> >
> Jesse,
>
>
>
>

Hi, I was hoping that someone knew the name of the song for the new S40 2005 volvo. I have been searching for this song and had no luck. I've check out the song mentioned above and it's not it. I would appreciate if anyone could let me know what it is. Thanx,
Debbie
# 11 19 years ago

> >
> Jesse,
>
>
>
>

The song your are looking for is Reef-Put your hands.

Debbie
# 12 19 years ago

> >
> Jesse,
>
>
>
>

The song your are looking for is Reef-Put your hands.

Debbie
# 13 19 years ago

Actually the name of the song is called "Place your hands" and it is by a group called "Reef"
# 14 19 years ago

> >
> Jesse,
>
>
>
>

Reef-Place your hands(Just got it too!!!!)
enjoy
Nikos
# 15 19 years ago

Funny Thing. I remember that particular commercial, where the car is "bumpin" and stuff. The group from what I hear is Dialated People, the title is This Way or Chance.

Anyways. To John. Thanks Buddy. I was looking for that song since 2000 or 2001. Sounds like U2 kinda music, not the voice though, just that guitar or violin stuff. Man I was always trying to figure out what that hell it was. Man I bugged everyone work, cousins you name it. I saw that in a recent S40 commercial about some offers or something but that was the only time it came on. Never seen it since then. Anyways THANKS!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 90 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread