search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Jaguar Commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 66 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> What's the song in the new Jaguar commercial? It's got a good beat, and then an orchestra sound to it. Anyone?
# 32 19 years ago

Hello....I am pretty certain it is signs of love by moby off the albim 18.
good song.
cheers
# 33 19 years ago

> It's called: BATTLE WITHOUT HONOR OR HUMANITY, by Tomoyasu Hotei.
# 34 19 years ago

> What's the song in the new Jaguar commercial? It's got a good beat, and then an orchestra sound to it. Anyone?

I am looking too, isn't that the one that was used during the old Kill Bill commercials?

# 35 19 years ago

Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei.... off the Kill Bill Vol. 1 Soundtrack.
# 36 19 years ago

# 37 19 years ago

>>dunno...i'm tring to find out too. air america uses it between segments somtimes in themorning.
# 38 19 years ago

>>dunno. air america radio u
ses it in the morning between segments occasionally.
# 39 19 years ago

...I'm wanting to know, too!
# 40 19 years ago

"Battle Without Honor Or Humanity" - Tomoyasu Hotei, also used in "Kill Bill"
# 41 19 years ago

i want to know that too.
# 42 19 years ago

# 43 19 years ago

The name of song is "battle without honor or humanity" and it's by Tomoyasu Hotai. It can be found on the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack.
# 44 19 years ago

Tomoyasu Hotei "Battle Without Honor or Humanity"
# 45 19 years ago

taryn
wow, i've been searching for the answer to this for months now! if you find out, please reply and let me know!!! i am going mad!
(Messages 31 to 45 of 66 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread