search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Acura TL Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

What is that classical music playing throughout the commercial? The commercial starts with video of an orchestra and then pans out to the car.

Any help would be great
# 2 19 years ago

> What is that classical music playing throughout the commercial? The commercial starts with video of an orchestra and then pans out to the car.
>
> Any help would be great

There was a link at:
http://ikeestudios.com/acura.html

but the site seems gone. Sorry
# 3 19 years ago

Scott
It is the orchestrated version of "Spring dance" from Lyric Piece Book IV by Edvard Grieg as heard in the soundtrack to the 1995 movie "Babe" - track entitled "Round Up."
# 4 19 years ago

Bridget
Edward Grieg-
Lyric Pieces, Book 4, Op. 47: no. 6, Spring Dance
(I'm a classical music major in college. I can name most pieces. =) Hope this helps!)
# 5 19 years ago

> What is that classical music playing throughout the commercial? The commercial starts with video of an orchestra and then pans out to the car.
>

The piece is Edvard Grieg's Op. 47:6, Springdans. Hope this helps.

# 6 19 years ago

>

It's from the Lyric Suite Op. 47, no 6, by Edvard Grieg, "Springdans"
# 7 19 years ago

>
# 8 19 years ago

LOL - came here looking for the same thing! It's wonderful, isn't it?!

>
# 9 19 years ago

>
# 10 19 years ago

>
# 11 19 years ago

>
It's Edvard Grieg's Lyric Pieces IV, Op.47, 6. Springdans
# 12 19 years ago

scott
Its a song composed by Edvard Grieg. I think it's called Spring Dance or something. I can't find it anywhere though man.
# 13 19 years ago

> > What is that classical music playing throughout the commercial? The commercial starts with video of an orchestra and then pans out to the car.
> >
> > Any help would be great
>
# 14 19 years ago

The classical is Edvard Grieg's Opus 47 No. 6. Theres a piano version here: http://hurl.content.loudeye.com/scripts/hurl.exe?clipid=008421601280706900&cid=600005
email me if its the correct music because I love it too!
# 15 19 years ago

>
Jes
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread