search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Victoria's Secret Angels Ad

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

anyone know what that song is in the new victorias secret ads... the one for the angels pushup bra? love that song
# 2 19 years ago

I had the hardest time finding it but I finally did. The band is called Keane and the song is called Somewhere Only We Know. Here is a great resource for finding songs from commercials (http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/index.html)
# 3 19 years ago

> anyone know what that song is in the new victorias secret ads... the one for the angels pushup bra? love that song

It's "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane.
# 4 19 years ago

> anyone know what that song is in the new victorias secret ads... the one for the angels pushup bra? love that song

It's "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane.
# 5 19 years ago

angel
i wanna know the same thing!!!
# 6 19 years ago

Angel
it's "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane

I went to the website and found it :) :)
# 7 19 years ago

JL
Are you talking about the piano-driven song? It's "Somewhere Only We Know" - by Keane.

# 8 19 years ago

I wish somebody would answer this because I love that song too and can't find the artist anywhere
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

> Keane, Somewhere Only We Know. I love it too!
# 11 19 years ago

Jess

That group is out of England, there name is Keane and they have a new album Hopes and Fears.
# 12 19 years ago

THE SONG IS BY "KEANE" AND ITS CALLED "SOMEHWHERE ONLY WE KNOW".......I'VE BEEN SEARCHING LIKE CRAZY, I WAS THINKING IT WAS BY BEN FOLDS FIVE OR COLD PLAY, BUT THIS IS IT..............YEA!!!!
# 13 19 years ago

> > anyone know what that song is in the new victorias secret ads... the one for the angels pushup bra? love that song
>
>
> THE SONG IS BY "KEANE" AND ITS CALLED "SOMEHWHERE ONLY WE KNOW".......I'VE BEEN SEARCHING LIKE CRAZY, I WAS THINKING IT WAS BY BEN FOLDS FIVE OR COLD PLAY, BUT THIS IS IT..............YEA!!!!
# 14 19 years ago

>that song is hot !!! I have seen the band play at one of the late night shows but I did not catch their name, Anyone knows who they are and the song title --- i will definitely get that CD.
# 15 19 years ago

It's "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. Love it, too!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread