search user
Clipland Forum Other

song in the axe effect deodorant commercail {pleeezz help}

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

eddie
i really would like to know the name of the song in the axe deodarent in the commercail it would be greatly appreciated for any help thank u
eddie
# 2 21 years ago

Janet
I really wanna know what the name/artist of the Axe commercial song is also. Can anyonme help us out?
# 3 21 years ago

> I really wanna know what the name/artist of the Axe commercial song is also. Can anyonme help us out? Me too PLEEZE PLEEZE

# 4 21 years ago

I have been searching for this song for a long time now i need the help please!! its bugging me!
thank you

# 5 21 years ago

ARGGGGGGGHHHH I'm dying to know tooo!: I really wanna know what the name/artist of the Axe commercial song is also. Can anyonme help us out?

# 6 21 years ago

> i really would like to know the name of the song in the axe deodarent in the commercail it would be greatly appreciated for any help thank u
> bunnie

# 7 21 years ago

> i really would like to know the name of the song in the axe deodarent in the commercail it would be greatly appreciated for any help thank u
> bunnie

# 8 21 years ago

l'ascenSeur by nova tempo
BUT its only a 30 second snippet created just for the ave elevator commercial!! And it doesnt seem to exist ANYWHERE on the internet !
# 9 21 years ago

> I really wanna know what the name/artist of the Axe commercial song is also. Can anyone help us out?

# 10 20 years ago

> I really wanna know what the name/artist of the Axe commercial song is also. Can anyonme help us out?
>
# 11 19 years ago

the song name is """ Manuk - You Give me Love """

wont really do u any good since i believe the song was made for the commerical only.
# 12 18 years ago

> > I really wanna know what the name/artist of the Axe commercial song is also. Can anyone help us out?
>
>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread