search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Olay Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Who is the girl in the Olay Total Effect commercials. In one she is taking a lie detector test and in the other she is playing poker and says she is 29.
# 2 19 years ago

> Who is the girl in the Olay Total Effect commercials. In one she is taking a lie detector test and in the other she is playing poker and says she is 29.
> Her name is Caitlin Keats & she appears in a number of commercials as well as a small role in Kill Bill 2. Check out the following thread: www.clipland.com/Talk/message/16220/
# 3 19 years ago

> Who is the girl in the Olay Total Effect commercials. In one she is taking a lie detector test and in the other she is playing poker and says she is 29.

There are some pictures of her from Kill Bill here.

http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/search.pl?keyword=Kill%20Bill%20Vol%202&search_type=EXACT
# 4 19 years ago

http://www.new-video.de/darsteller-caitlin-keats/

# 5 19 years ago

I DON'T KNOW BUT SHE EVEN TURNS ON AN OLD GIZARD LIKE ME
# 6 19 years ago

I DON'T KNOW BUT SHE EVEN TURNS ON AN OLD GIZARD LIKE ME
# 7 19 years ago

Same Question - CP Nov 29 04
# 8 19 years ago

Caitlin Keats
# 9 19 years ago

Ditto
# 10 19 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

Julie
I would like to know who she is as well, I think she is so pretty.
# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

did u find out? plz let me know!
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread