search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Broadcast Quality Music Videos + Showreels!

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

UK based, professional production of:- Broadcast Quality Corporate Video, Special Interest Video, Graphic / Illustrative / Web Site Design, Multimedia & CD-ROM Production, Music Video, Showreels, Digital Video Production, Digital Editing Services, Digital Video Encoding, Enhanced CD / VideoCD Encoding & creation - and everything in between.
www.doinokproductions.co.uk
# 2 22 years ago

UK based, professional production of:- Broadcast Quality Corporate Video, Special Interest Video, Graphic / Illustrative / Web Site Design, Multimedia & CD-ROM Production, Music Video, Showreels, Digital Video Production, Digital Editing Services, Digital Video Encoding, Enhanced CD / VideoCD Encoding & creation - and everything in between.
www.doinokproductions.co.uk

# 3 19 years ago

The artist sounds like Sade; I think the name of the song is Bellisimo (don't quote me, though). I love that commercial.
# 4 18 years ago

I am trying to find this artist and title of this song as well.. I love it, and I am having difficulty finding it as well...if you get any additional information, please let me know.
Thanks

> The artist sounds like Sade; I think the name of the song is Bellisimo (don't quote me, though). I love that commercial.
# 5 19 years ago

> I am trying to find this artist and title of this song as well.. I love it, and I am having difficulty finding it as well...if you get any additional information, please let me know.
> Thanks
>
>
> > The artist sounds like Sade; I think the name of the song is Bellisimo (don't quote me, though). I love that commercial.
>
# 6 19 years ago

> I am trying to find this artist and title of this song as well.. I love it, and I am having difficulty finding it as well...if you get any additional information, please let me know.
> Thanks
>
>
> > The artist sounds like Sade; I think the name of the song is Bellisimo (don't quote me, though). I love that commercial.
>
# 7 19 years ago

> Thanks
>
>
>
# 8 19 years ago

The song is Bellisimo and it's by San Ilya which I believe is a group(Joanna Swan, Nick Pullin, and Dan Brown) You can find all this info at Revlon.com - They have a full length tv ad...it's great. The album is 'They died for Beauty' produced by Virgin Records. I understood it became available in stores July 27th. Finding the lyrics has been a tougher though....
# 9 19 years ago

> Thanks
>
>
>
The song's name is Bellissimo. It's by Ilya. It's from "They died for beauty" It's a wonderful cd.
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread