search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Levis and Sony commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I need to know the song from the Sony commercial where the guy is up in the apartment building turning up the stereo for the girl sitting by the pool. Also the song in the Levis commercial where the girl steals the car from the warehouse. Please and thank you.
# 2 21 years ago

The Levis ad you're talking about is called Atlas Bakery, and the song is 'Undertow' by Lush.
> I need to know the song from the Sony commercial where the guy is up in the apartment building turning up the stereo for the girl sitting by the pool. Also the song in the Levis commercial where the girl steals the car from the warehouse. Please and thank you.

# 3 21 years ago

I don't know the Sony one - but the song from the Levi's commercial is called Undertow by Lush

# 4 21 years ago

dean
hey peeps. i need to know that one song on a commercial where this guy is putting butter on the bottom of his shoe and he is gonna slide down the rail of a building.. i think its a sony commercial but i dunno.. please help me out cuz that song is bad azz! thanks
(i guess im supposed to go to this site for a response.)

# 5 21 years ago

dean
> hey peeps. i need to know that one song on a commercial where this guy is putting butter on the bottom of his shoe and he is gonna slide down the rail of a building.. (it says butter mix on his cd player) i think its a sony commercial but i dunno.. please help me out cuz that song is bad azz! thanks
> (i guess im supposed to go to this site for a response.)

# 6 21 years ago

dean
> : hey peeps. i need to know that one song on a commercial where this guy is putting butter on the bottom of his shoe and he is gonna slide down the rail of a building.. (it says butter mix on his mp3 player) i think its a sony commercial but i dunno.. please help me out cuz that song is bad azz! thanks
>> (i guess im supposed to go to this site for a response.)

# 7 19 years ago

> I would like to know the name of the song in the levis commercial where the guy goes into the apartment of the girls house the next day to get his jeans, and the girl throws items out the window as he leaves. i would appreciate it.
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread