search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

white chicks movie

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

there is this song that they play close to the end of the movie where they are modeling on stage i know a few words to it but idk the name of it it goes like this
# 2 19 years ago

i need to know the name of the girl because i think i know it but dont.im not quite sure.so if you know.let me know please.thanx.
# 3 19 years ago

logan hixson
> i need to know the name of the girl because i think i know it but dont.im not quite sure.so if you know.let me know please.thanx.
# 4 19 years ago

> her name is Racheal Hunter
# 5 19 years ago

the song where they are in the car with the 3 friends, idk the name of it so im just wandering what it is
# 6 19 years ago

> there is a song that play when the girls are in the car going to shopping
# 7 19 years ago

That Song is called: MOVE YOUR FEET; by JUNIOR SENIOR
# 8 19 years ago

Hello, do you happen to know the name of the dance song that Latrell is dancing to in the nightclub with a whistle.
Thankyou
# 9 18 years ago

that is the fuuniest thing i have ever seen. does any one no were to download that scene of latrell dancing
# 10 18 years ago

> there is this song that they play in the car where they are singing 'a thousand miles' and another rap song. i'd like to know the title of that song.
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread