search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Cinemax August Summer Movie Commercial Song & More!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I am interested too... great song. Did you find out who sings it? If so, I would love to know.
Thanks,
D

> Hello, all!
> I'm looking for the artist names and song titles of a few songs I've heard. I am usually good at finding them, but lately, I am out of luck. Please help!
>
> First off: Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND...if anyone knows who sings this, please let me know!
>
> Also, I'm looking for the artist and song title to the song on the movie The Medallion. The song was a rock/possibly rap song during the fight scene with Jackie Chan and the bad guy, and it had lyrics like FIGHT THE POWER. That's all I got on that one.
>
> Then there's an older song, probably 80's, made by a guy with a beard. This is a sort of country or easygoing song that I need the artist name and song title. I vaguely remember it being called THE RAINBOW SONG or something like that, and the lyrics are:
> I BELONG TO MUSIC, SURRENDERING TO A SONG, THE SWEET HARMONY COMES TO SET ME FREE, AND I'M BACK WHERE I BELONG.
>
> Last but not least, I am looking for the song title and artist name of the late night Cinemax show Black Tie Nights end theme. It might be a song made for the show, so you might not be able to find it, but it has lyrics like: HOLD ME TIGHT, THROUGH THE NIGHT, I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE, AND BE YOUR FANTASY.
>
> Please, if you have any information on these selected songs, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!
# 2 19 years ago

Hello, all!
I'm looking for the artist names and song titles of a few songs I've heard. I am usually good at finding them, but lately, I am out of luck. Please help!

First off: Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND...if anyone knows who sings this, please let me know!

Also, I'm looking for the artist and song title to the song on the movie The Medallion. The song was a rock/possibly rap song during the fight scene with Jackie Chan and the bad guy, and it had lyrics like FIGHT THE POWER. That's all I got on that one.

Then there's an older song, probably 80's, made by a guy with a beard. This is a sort of country or easygoing song that I need the artist name and song title. I vaguely remember it being called THE RAINBOW SONG or something like that, and the lyrics are:
I BELONG TO MUSIC, SURRENDERING TO A SONG, THE SWEET HARMONY COMES TO SET ME FREE, AND I'M BACK WHERE I BELONG.

Last but not least, I am looking for the song title and artist name of the late night Cinemax show Black Tie Nights end theme. It might be a song made for the show, so you might not be able to find it, but it has lyrics like: HOLD ME TIGHT, THROUGH THE NIGHT, I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE, AND BE YOUR FANTASY.

Please, if you have any information on these selected songs, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!
# 3 19 years ago

the first song youre looking for is

"times like this"-- by lit

can't find the rest sorry
# 4 19 years ago

Hello,

I am looking for the september movie song. I believe some of the lyrics are "this is the time of my life."
>
> Please, if you have any information on this song, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!
-valerie
valarie09@hotmail.com
# 5 19 years ago

> Hello, all!
> I'm looking for the artist names and song titles of a few songs I've heard. I am usually good at finding them, but lately, I am out of luck. Please help!
>
> First off: Cinemax had a commercial for their August summer Movie line-up, and there were different ads for The Matrix 2, X-2, etc. The song in the backround was probably a rock/alternative song with a guy singing lyrics like THERE'S A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I NEED A FRIEND...if anyone knows who sings this, please let me know!
>
> Also, I'm looking for the artist and song title to the song on the movie The Medallion. The song was a rock/possibly rap song during the fight scene with Jackie Chan and the bad guy, and it had lyrics like FIGHT THE POWER. That's all I got on that one.
>
> Then there's an older song, probably 80's, made by a guy with a beard. This is a sort of country or easygoing song that I need the artist name and song title. I vaguely remember it being called THE RAINBOW SONG or something like that, and the lyrics are:
> I BELONG TO MUSIC, SURRENDERING TO A SONG, THE SWEET HARMONY COMES TO SET ME FREE, AND I'M BACK WHERE I BELONG.
>
> Last but not least, I am looking for the song title and artist name of the late night Cinemax show Black Tie Nights end theme. It might be a song made for the show, so you might not be able to find it, but it has lyrics like: HOLD ME TIGHT, THROUGH THE NIGHT, I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE, AND BE YOUR FANTASY.
>
> Please, if you have any information on these selected songs, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thank you so much!

The name of he song in the commercial, is Times Like This by Lit
# 6 19 years ago

h
LIT / Times Like This http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00022LIQ6/qid=1094919566/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-7492447-2724632?v=glance&s=music
# 7 19 years ago

>I am also looking for the Cinemax movie trailer song. Please let me know if you find out.
# 8 19 years ago

>I am also looking for the Cinemax movie trailer song. Please let me know if you find out.
# 9 19 years ago

traci
> Hello, all!
>
>
>
>
>
# 10 19 years ago

Hi,
I think the song you're looking for is called "times like this" by Lit. I was wrecking my brain too til i found it!
Hop this helps.
M.
# 11 19 years ago

The Cinemax one is called "Times Like These" and it is by Lit.

> Hello, all!
>
>
>
>
>
# 12 19 years ago

The Cinemax one is called "Times Like These" and it is by Lit.

> Hello, all!
>
>
>
>
>
# 13 19 years ago

> Hello, all!
>

# 14 19 years ago

The song is called "Times Like This" by Lit

> Hello, all!
>
>
>
>
>
# 15 19 years ago

hey, did you happen to find the song from the cinemax commercial, i cant find it anyplace either! if you know and could help me out that would be great.
thanks
(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread