search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Band in the Sprite commerical???

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does anyone know who the band is in the new Sprite commerical. The lead singer has longer curly hair. And he's singing something like 'If I can get you alone...'
# 2 21 years ago

it's robin thicke - he's got sort of a funk/soul style... his record isn't out yet, but i think mtv did a *you hear it first* think on him a while ago, so if you search their news archives you might find some more info.
# 3 21 years ago

eddie
his album is called cherry blue sky i dont know if its out yet. if u have kazaa u can download his music.
# 4 21 years ago

His name is Thicke and the song is 'When I Get You Alone.'

# 5 21 years ago

mg
> Does anyone know who the band is in the new Sprite commerical. The lead singer has longer curly hair. And he's singing something like 'If I can get you alone...'
>>>his name is THICKE<<<

# 6 21 years ago

> Does anyone know who the band is in the new Sprite commerical. The lead singer has longer curly hair. And he's singing something like 'If I can get you alone...'
Melissa,
He is Robin Thicke, son of Alan Thicke.
Dave

# 7 20 years ago

> his album is called cherry blue sky i dont know if its out yet. if u have kazaa u can download his music.
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread