search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mercedes Benz commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Can anyone tell me who sings the song featured in the Mercedes Benz commercial with the lyrics "I've got the world on a string?" Artist and song name.

Thanks
# 2 19 years ago

Blurred
If you keep scrolling down, you'll find the answer since it's been duscussed already.
# 3 19 years ago

> Can anyone tell me who sings the song featured in the Mercedes Benz commercial with the lyrics "I've got the world on a string?" Artist and song name.
>
> Thanks
# 4 19 years ago

> Can anyone tell me who sings the song featured in the Mercedes Benz commercial with the lyrics "I've got the world on a string?" Artist and song name.
>
> Thanks
# 5 19 years ago

>
> Thanks
# 6 19 years ago

>
> Thanks

Hi,
I think it's by Erin McKeown. I'm not sure what the name of it is though. I've never heard it on any of her albums.
# 7 19 years ago

>
> Thanks

I'd like to know as well. I've been searching for weeks. Will you please forward it to me if you find out?

Thanks,

Chelsea
# 8 19 years ago

EMILY
>
> Thanks
JANIS JOPLIN
# 9 19 years ago

>
> Thanks
# 10 19 years ago

The Song in the TV version is done by Annie Hayden. Erin O'Hara from my understanding does one of the radio versions.

The song is entitled as you typed it.
# 11 18 years ago

>
> Thanks
# 12 18 years ago

Who sings the song on the new 2006 m-class mercedes benz commerical? i know it's a rendition of "i got a love jones for you", but who is the artist.

thanks-
# 13 18 years ago

This is the Refugee Camp All Stars (from the soundtrack Love Jones). The orignal was performed by The Brighter Side of Darkness

> Who sings the song on the new 2006 m-class mercedes benz commerical? i know it's a rendition of "i got a love jones for you", but who is the artist.
>
> thanks-
>
# 14 18 years ago

> Who sings the song on the new 2006 m-class mercedes benz commerical? i know it's a rendition of "i got a love jones for you", but who is the artist.
>
> thanks-
>
# 15 18 years ago

>
> thanks-
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread