search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

axe commercial songs

(Messages 1 to 15 of 72 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!

Thanks!!
# 2 19 years ago

yeah I've been searching everywhere for this song (that's actually how i ended up on this very page.)

> I have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!
>
> Thanks!!
# 3 19 years ago

ok wow I found it like 2 seconds after I posted..it's Reactor- "Feeling the Love" Enjoy :)

> yeah I've been searching everywhere for this song (that's actually how i ended up on this very page.)
>
> > I have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!
> >
> > Thanks!!
>
# 4 19 years ago

> I have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!
>
> Thanks!!

Reactor - Feeling The Love
# 5 19 years ago

Feeling the Love by Reactor

> yeah I've been searching everywhere for this song (that's actually how i ended up on this very page.)
>
> > I have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!
> >
> > Thanks!!
>
# 6 19 years ago

Feeling The Love
by Reactor

Feeling The Love
Youre looking my way, youre looking good
Needs no explaining, its understood
Electric shivers, across my skin
Its like a fever, and youre my only medicine

Could I be dreaming your touching
Im feeling the love as it flows through the air
Lighting my fire, igniting desire
Its hotter than heaven in here

You show me yours, Ill show you mine
Dont hurry baby, take your time
Know what Im thinking, you think the same
Tear up the rulebook, and maybe we can play the game

Could I be dreaming your touching
Im feeling the love as it flows through the air
Lighting my fire, igniting desire
Its hotter than heaven in here

went crazy for this song as well! hope this helps. try 'make luv' by room 5. the one used in the ads where the guy was in a bar then when he started dancing, these 2 gals went dancing with him too. 'you give me love' by manuk was used also in one of the axe commercials. just 30secs though. at any rate, great great musique!

>
> >
> > Thanks!!
>
# 7 19 years ago

the song is done by a band called Reactor and the title is "feeling the love"

have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!
>
> Thanks!!
# 8 19 years ago

Tim
Feeling the Love by Reactor
thats it...
# 9 19 years ago

>
> >
> > Thanks!!
> Yea, the song is called feeling the love, and the band is called Reactor
# 10 19 years ago

>
> >
> > Thanks!!
>
# 11 19 years ago

>
> >
> > Thanks!!
>
# 12 19 years ago

Hi Sarah!
The song is 'Feeling The Love' by Reactor. You can find out more from our website at www.reactorsite.com
Cheers,
Dave
x
# 13 19 years ago

"Feeling the Love" --Reactor
# 14 19 years ago

>
> Thanks!!
# 15 19 years ago

KJ
It's "Feeling The Love" by Reactor.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 72 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread